Monday, November 15, 2004

I think this is goodbye, lj

Well, I think I've been seduced by Blogger. I'm really loving the super-editable templates. They're very charming. How was I to resist? Also, this whole emailing in thing is fun indeed. True, it takes longer, but it's just so...easy that I'm into it anyway. Well, welcome to Mary-land. The topic of greatest interest here this week is Winter Formal and my date and/or dress -lessness. My friends have decided fairly unilaterally that I'm required to ask Charlie, get a dress, and pull myself together. It's just that I've never been that into the whole formal thing. It's just so much...work. I know that means that I'm incredibly lazy, but I just don't see that the return on all that prep is really proportional to the work it entails. Ah well, I've got to go study for an English essay on the Tempest which I'm supposed to take bright and early tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

How are you going to ask him? When is the dance? African or European?

11/17/2004 08:23:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

Um, update? On the dance situation? Not that I was a huge fan of all the effort, etc., myself, but I'm interested in YOUR effort, etc.!

11/18/2004 08:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home