Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Actual Post

I realize that I haven't actually updated you on my life lately, so here goes: Formal was really fun. I have a few pictures, but K's are much better, so I'll wait a bit and see if I can get her to email them to me so you guys can see them. Suffice to say, there was a chocolate fountain. This week we've been finishing off this month's issue of the Palantir, so things have been pretty majorly crazy. Our News editor got suspended for drugs, so Cl and I have taken over News for now, as well as our own sections, and the paper is 16 pages instead of 12, so there's been a lot of work. I'm pretty sure that the whole thing got sent off just fine at 5 pm though, so come Friday we'll be seeing how it all went. One of my pages was really work intensive and should be very cool. (Fingers Crossed.) I got up early today and spent two full class periods (210 minutes) in Palantir, plus lunch (35 minutes), plus an hour after school, so I've seen much much more of my Mac's screen than I really wanted to. 'Smatter of fact, I'm going to go do something less flickery right now. Love you (all two of you) dearly...

3 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

I very much understand being over-flickered. Ew.

Can't wait to see the formal pictures! And even more, can't wait to hang out in a few weeks!!! Fun fun. I have a nomination for the old movie of the year screening. I'll blog it.

12/09/2004 09:01:00 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

You two are funny with your old movies. I still can't believe Anna correctly ID'ed Top Gun from two seconds of the Paramount Mountain at the beginning.

12/11/2004 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger anna said...

That is because I am a genius.

12/11/2004 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home