Monday, January 10, 2005

The Amazing Non-Posting Blogger

Yeeeeaaaaah. Been a while. So today I'm driving back from another afternoon of "gee, we really meant to call you but we don't need you today" babysitting when my phone starts to do its thing. You know. The ring-a-ling thing. (Lame rhyme choice? Yes. Resistable rhyme choice? No.) When I pick it up, it's AM, my oldest (and usually weirdest) friend. She just seems to want to chat. Weird? Definitely. And that's about it on the me front. Oh, except for this news: my brain is still on vacation. Wheee...

2 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Is this the infamous Anne.Marie? Or was it Anne-Marie? I can't remember....

My brain? Also on vacation.

1/11/2005 08:16:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yes indeedy. The infamous Anne.Marie.

Hee.

1/12/2005 09:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home