Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I think I'm moving

Well, I think I'll be moving here pretty much. Today started out with a thud. An orthodontist's appointment which was supposed to be the last check before they take the damn things off turned into "let me just wrench your teeth real hard one more time." In other words, one more month, and then we'll see. This is disappointing, but at least I'm getting close. Again. Ugh. And I had to get up at the crack of dawn (literally) to make it to the appointment. Sooo not worth it. Now all I've got is a jaw full of sore teeth. Ahh well. I'm almost there. I'd better have the straightest teeth in the world when we're done with this though. I deserve them. As Claire said this morning, my orthodontist is the man, and he's keeping me down.

7 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Oh MAN. That sucks. I am so sorry to hear that. That sucks so so so so much.

11/17/2004 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

Now what you have to do is move your profile up next to your entries.

Go.

11/17/2004 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

Oh No! Where did the flower go? It was so pretty!

11/17/2004 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

The flower was bumping my profile down. I haven't figured out how to make it fit without moving the sidebar. RIP flower.

11/17/2004 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

Maybe adjust the size in the "view html" tab of the post? I've had similar issues with pictures, though...

11/18/2004 08:42:00 AM  
Blogger anna said...

P.S. MAJOR props for the link to Strong Bad.

11/18/2004 08:42:00 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Anna has dragged me out of my workaholic hole to view your site, and it is lovely. I like the colors very much. And I miss the internet, which oddly I haven't had time for since I started working in IT. Sigh.

11/18/2004 08:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home