Wednesday, January 12, 2005

In which I get up before Mom

Now that you've recovered somewhat from the state of shock into which my title surely sent you, I will explain. For some reason, I signed up for a crack of dawn (actually, pre-dawn is more accurate. It was still dark when I went in.) Yoga class. The class was nice, although they're going to make me get a Pima college ID, the indignity of which I had heretofore (Did I spell that right? Did I use that right?) avoided. Ahh well. One can't fight against a certain amount of bureaucracy. Why my driver's license is inadequate is anyone's guess. THAT at least couldn't be bought for $2 and 10 minutes in line. It was more like $20 and 3 hours in line. Not to mention tests and 3 forms of ID including my birth certificate. But whatever. All I know is that Trixi over at NW campus is going to have to take my picture and hit print before I can go to my next class. Iiiiidiot. (You MUST SEE Napoleon Dynamite if you didn't get that.) So now, since I got up a good three hours before I would otherwise have, I'm a good 3 hours tireder. I feel like I had WAY too much coffee and then flew all night. It's a curious sensation. So here's to bed: may it refresh us all.

4 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

WOW. Was Yoga invigorating?

1/13/2005 08:41:00 AM  
Blogger anna said...

also, any movement on the trip to california front?

1/15/2005 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

It was sort of invigorating. Some of the invigoration was worn off by the hideously congested drive back and the subsequent oil changing fun, but I think it'll eventually work out pretty well. There doesn't seem to be much movement in the CA plan, but Mom is supposed to get cracking with it today. She's also tweaking out a bit because of the trips to Denver and Ganado that she's got slated for Monday through Thursday. I'm just trying to stay out of her hair until they leave.... One. More. Day.

1/16/2005 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

Yes, I figured she must be tweaking. I'm thanking my lucky stars I'm in NY!

1/16/2005 03:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home