Monday, March 28, 2005

Brace Yourselves.

I've been waitlisted. By Pomona. Fortunately, this is no great loss, as I realized right after I applied that I really didn't want to go there. And, no I'm not just saying that. Did you know that they have 380 kids to a class? That's smaller than my high school class! Definitely not in the running. I suspect the issue may be that they didn't get Mr. Yetman's reccomendation untill about 3 weeks ago. Oh well. No skin off my nose. I'm going to send back the card to take myself off the waitlist. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Well, you didn't think it was the right place, and you were right. I wouldn't take it as a personal thing (which of course you aren't), just more of a fit question. 380 is too small. Then again, some of the law schools I'm interested in have class sizes of 150-180. DAMN.

3/29/2005 08:28:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yeah. I guess it's different with law school though, cause it's less of a social issue...right?

3/29/2005 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

God help me, I hope so. How are you doing? I'm sorry about all this college stuff. When will it be over? Soon, yes?

3/29/2005 08:22:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm ok except for the nightmares. I had one last night that I got an email from Penn with my decision in an attachment. When I looked at it, it said I'd gotten in, but when I printed it out, it said I hadn't. Then I threw a hissy fit.

Hopefully it'll be mostly over by next week. *fingers crossed*

3/29/2005 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

AAAAA! Nightmares! I'm still having sleep issues. Last night was slightly better, but still... Ugh. I could still have a MONTH to wait for my answers.

3/30/2005 07:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home