Friday, February 25, 2005

Ha HA

Finally, I'm done printing copies of my absolutely kick-butt closing argument. I will cream anyone who stands in my way. That is, if I don't die of getting up so early as to make it to CDO by 6:45. TOO EARLY, I say! I am going to need a SERIOUS amount of caffeine. Also, I had my Yale interview today, and my (rather wispy) interviewer seemed not to want to tell me what he does for a living. He told me all sorts of other details, but every time we got close to his job, he deflected himself. Hmmm... perhaps he is a super secret spy. Like Sydney, only not so sexy.

3 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Perhaps. How intriguing. Ed thinks maybe weapons, and given his track record with Yalies who also may or may not be spies, we might want to trust him. But you will have to ask him about that story because I do not have the clearance to reveal it. :) Heh.

2/25/2005 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Hey, good luck with the trial. Remember: you smock.
I am not now, and have rarely been in the past, a dater of spy-like persons.

2/26/2005 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger anna said...

How did it smock, I mean go?

2/26/2005 03:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home