Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Aren't they gorgeous?


Portrait
Originally uploaded by madcoolninjas.
Here we are, the squire and I, basking in the glow of the new gelateria. Sugar makes us so pretty! The mysterious squiggly action is the strange result of "night snapshot" mode on my new camera. I think it's a composite of two images and it takes the background first slowly (hence the squiggles) and then the foreground fast (hence our faces, in reasonable focus and non-squiggly). But that's just a theory. Anywhoo, we're looking pretty fine.

3 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Aw. :)

6/15/2005 05:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are pretty damn cute, but why are the squiggles so much more prominent on my face, Hmmm?

6/15/2005 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You say that like I meant to do it...I have no idea why the squiggle fairy loves you so much!

6/15/2005 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home