Friday, June 10, 2005

Too much.

As we were leaving Justin's house and his slideshow of the Grand Canyon trip (no, read it right. Slideshow.), Charlie stopped dead in his tracks, threw his arms up, and said "So much Mormon!" Apparently 4 days in the wilderness with a Mormon youth group was a bit much, or as Charlie put it "an exercise in patience." Nice to know he won't be joining the dark(er) side. He then added that he and I would do something "fun" as opposed to the Mormon slideshow and corruption inspection before he leaves, which is, if I haven't mentioned it, in about a week. Harumph. How dare he leave me here? :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Well, I hope he comes through. Weenie. But the poor boy, spending all that time in the woods with Mormons.

6/10/2005 07:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a moderately good story. You must keep me informed on the fun times between you and Charlie.

6/10/2005 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

I have learned to stop expecting to hear about REALLY fun times and just settle for moderately fun. ;)

6/11/2005 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Um, ok then. Will do.

??

:-)

6/11/2005 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger anna said...

I'm just being inappropriate.

6/12/2005 07:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home