Thursday, July 07, 2005

I have been very productive

I have worked on Cupcake Nation, I have knitted, and I have finished my thank you notes. Yay for me! Edit: Have patience with CN for a while...I'm working out some linking kinks. Hopefully, by morning here all will be well.... Edit Again: You will no doubt be proud to hear that I seem to have worked out my linking kinks. I have (of course, belatedly), now noticed that E says that doing the photo page by hand is hard. I can, unfortunately, confirm that this is the case. But I won. I think. *fingers crossed*.

2 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

You're so cool. Good job. :)

7/08/2005 06:13:00 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Yes, the photos page looks great! I'm impressed with your Creative Commons license, too. I like the new overall site look, too.

If you ever run short on room you might want to save images as jpgs, not gifs. Gifs are good for images with few colors (ie logos, graphics, buttons). Jpegs offer better compression for photos (as they have many colors).

7/09/2005 11:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home