Monday, August 29, 2005

The Stanford Years: Prologue

Since A and E are now in Stanford, it's beginning to seem like reality instead of some long delusion that I might go to Stanford. This is nice, in that it seems like something's happening, but it's also irritating, because it makes me realize just how ready I am for something to HAPPEN already! I am tired of waiting! Everyone's leaving for school and hanging out with their cool new friends (not that I don't have cool old friends already, but, you know), and here I am SITTING AROUND! I want to GO! I seriously never considered that one day I might have had my fill of summer, and although I know I'll look back on this in a month and wish I could have all this free time back, I am SO BORED with summer. I get up in the morning, and I putter around, basically doing nothing. Then I go out till late, doing nothing, go to bed, and wake up in the morning (ok, the afternoon sometimes) to do it all over again. I know, sounds great right? Well I've had 3 months of it now, and I can tell you, it gets old. Feel free to comment and email and tell me how silly it is to waste this being bored. What the hell, I could use the distraction.

1 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Soon you'll be here, and you'll be YEARNING for all that sleep! My recommendation is to read for fun. Once college starts, you won't have time anymore. Sad! Until you graduate. Happy! And you have a boring job and need to read so that your brain doesn't wilt. Sad!

8/30/2005 06:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home