Thursday, January 20, 2005

Add it to the "school sucks" tally

I hate my counsellor. I know this is a repetitive theme, but I really really do. She's so...uncaring? cold? eeeeevil? Maybe all of the piercings have addled her brain, or maybe she was just born that way, but she really punches my buttons in the worst possible way. She makes me feel both incredibly angry and about six inches tall. Tiny angry people are very dangerous. Other than that, things are peachy keen. I'm really tired of applying to things. I'm ready to start getting into things instead. It seems like that will be much more fun. Luckily for me, we're getting to the point where I should start getting into things. I hope. Tufts interview tomorrow. I'm gonna wow 'em with my coolness. Or with whatever seems appropriate. And then Penn, Yale, and Harvard if he calls me, next week. I think that may be all, but who knows. This going out of town at the end of next week thing is really putting a cramp in my interview schedule. They ALL want to do it that week, and when I have three days here, two (to oneish) without things to do after school, it gets pretty crazy. I only hope I don't forget which interview is which. Somehow I think that telling Mr. Yale all the reasons I'm perfect for Harvard wouldn't go off very well. Just a hunch.

1 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

What about Stanford? Maybe we should see about setting something up for Thursday, on campus. In addition to the sucking up to Polhemus.

1/21/2005 08:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home