Sunday, April 03, 2005

A Mini Update

Never fear: I will have a full update complete with all of the highlights of Prom 2005 v.1.0. For now, you must be happy with this: 1) It was great fun. 2) We ended up bringing our posse (ok, my posse and his sidekick). 3) There was very little romance. (And what there might have been was thoroughly thwarted by #2...) 4) It was still fun. 5) They got a much less rap-centric DJ than CDO has EVER had. This was a blessing, although it took some time to recover from the shock. 6) I love Charlie's Mom. 7) We're (who does this mean? I'm not really clear. We seem to be masters of the group pseudo date. OR nondate. Whatever) going to the Greenfields art show next weekend. 8) Claire is not speaking to Justin. This made the posse a little stressed out. Hope that'll hold you over. I'm so sleep-short that it's about all I can do. Actually, my second wind is kicking in, but I dare not let it. If I do, I'll never get rid of it and I'll be soooo sorry tomorrow morning when yoga rolls around.

2 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Why is Claire not speaking to Justin? And what is your posse doing messing up romance possibilities? :)

4/04/2005 06:40:00 AM  
Blogger anna said...

. . . . . .
this is the sound of a cricket chirping.

where are you, m?

4/08/2005 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home