Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone.

Today, I woke up just in time to screech out of the house to the Optometrist. Why, you ask? Well, I'm trying out soft contact lenses. To be precise, Biomedic Premiere lenses. So far, I can tell you that they are WAY comfortable. They are a little harder to put in, but I didn't have too much trouble because I've already had the harrowing contact insertion learning experience. (It took me like a month to learn to put in the hard ones without throwing a fit.) They do have an annoying tendancy to turn themselves inside out, but I think I can deal with that. Serioiusly, people, it's like not wearing contacts at all. And that's a beautiful thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

I'm a huge soft-contacts fan. I wore glasses until I was about your age and now I wear my contacts pretty much all the time.

9/12/2005 04:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home