Monday, January 24, 2005

My Marvelous Weekend

My weekend was marvelous. On Friday night, I hung out with J, Cl, K, and Ch, and we baked cake. Yes, we're weird. However, it was REALLY REALLY fun, and we're planning to make that particular group a regular thing. Of course, K wants to pick the day in an incredibly complicated way (the first and fourth Friday of even months and the third Friday of odd months). I vote for every other week, personally. It seems so much more logical. Plus, we'll totally forget the first fourth third thing. Claire's decided that the next time we do it the boys are going to build her bookshelves in her room, Kelsey and I are going to cook, and she's going to run back and forth directing us. Justin and Charlie want to go on a cook out. Kelsey wants to eat things made of chocolate. I personally vote for Cl's plan. Saturday involved Mexican food, High Heels and Low Lifes and Keva Juice (basically smoothies for the uninitiated). It was also delightful. Sunday I did nothing. Absolutely nothing. This morning I got up, as is becoming usual, for my pre-dawn yoga, and then went to school, and tonight I'm going to see Ellen play in an all cello concert in honor of her teacher, who's incredibly old and (I think) retiring. It should be good, plus, it's free. Yay for free! Here's hoping everything's peachy keen where you are.... Happy Monday!

1 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Sounds awesome!!

We had fun too! Two great nights out, a cozy apartment with brownies and dvds during a blizzard, and LOTS of good food.

Yay!!!!

1/24/2005 08:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home