Sunday, February 20, 2005

DeNile is a river in Egypt

I am totally not thinking about the fact that Justin in an (apparent) fit of boredom, bought me ice cream last night. It was only slightly weird, as we spent the entire time talking about his camping trip with Charlie. As he is still walking Claire to her locker and her car daily for no apparent reason, I no longer fear for my status as atheist free of Mormon attachment. I am way above letting this be weird. I am not above letting him buy me ice cream, however. Or open doors for me. Tee hee.

3 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Well. I think he's confused. But ice cream is very innocent. Is he going to BYU? Do I even need to ask?

2/21/2005 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yeah, he's going to BYU. We got a Valentine's Day Christmas letter from the Hyatts today. I'll scan and email it. There's a picture and everything.

2/21/2005 06:58:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

WOW. Damn. That's all I've got.

2/21/2005 08:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home