Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bum, da dum dum, DUM!

Things are boring here at the office. I have spent the last hour and a half doing exactly NOTHING. Before that, I spent several hours entering addresses into a table. Ctrl, C; Ctrl, V; Ctrl, X; Ctrl, V; Ctrl, X; Ctrl, V; tab; tab; Backspace: repeat. Over and over and over. 156 times. So. Incredibly. Dull. Man, I mean, I'm practically asleep just writing about it for you. *snore* The good news is that I can leave in 1/2 an hour with a completely clear conscience. It's the only bonus to being a total slave. I can leave when I want, and by god, I want to leave at 4. I am in mourning. It's really all my own fault. I knew I should have bought those Jack Johnson tickets when they first went on sale. Now, you can still get them, but they cost $240. Apiece. Holy Moly. I mean, I love me some Jack, but I don't love him THAT much. I think I love him up to, say $50 apiece. Maybe. But for $240 I'd better be sitting actually on the stage. Right next to the man himself. With champagne. And free chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home