Monday, July 25, 2005

My computer got da funk.

My computer has computer funk. It keeps telling me plaintively that "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services encountered a problem and needed to close." And then it closes, and then it wants to send a report, and then it tells me again about Generic Host Process and its problems. Over and Over and Over. And also it won't download pictures from my camera or show me the "My Computer" window. The funk is monumental. I am able to bypass it by scootching the notice window waaaaay over to the side of the monitor until I can hardly see it, but this is not a permanent solution. Help. What is "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services? Why won't my computer let it run? Where did I get da funk? WHY WON'T IT LET ME HAVE MY PICTURES!?!?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Never fear. EdTech is on the way!

7/29/2005 04:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home