Saturday, April 16, 2005

Tonight, tonight...

I went to see the St. Greg's musical, which was the Wizard of Oz as it has never been seen before. Ian was fantabulous. "Silence, whippersnappers!" Charlie and I were rolling in the isles. The old people gave us dirty looks. It was very liberating. This morning and afternoon I volunteered at the "Relay for Life" a cancer benefit involving an awful lot of boy scouts. We managed to contain the little bastions of democracy, and even to catch a screening of The Incredibles in the process. Man that film is fit. Tomorrow I leave for the verdant paradise that is Philadelphia. I will be back Tuesday night, replete with tales of battles won and cities conquered. Or maybe only of classes sat in on and tours taken. One way or another, I will be replete. Until then, au revoir.

1 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Have phun in Philly. :)

4/17/2005 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home