Sunday, May 14, 2006

Paper Done!

I've just finished my second paper for my PWR class ("The Visual Rhetoric of Photography") and I feel much more relieved than I had anticipated. It's been hanging over my head for so long that I really hadn't thought about what it'd be like not to have it hanging there. It was about Micha Bar-Am, an Israeli photojournalist, and my paper was about his book called Israel, a Photobiography. Anyhow, I'm done with it, and it's submitted online, finally! However, this means I can proceed freely to my next paper assignment, which is twice as long as the last one. I basically have to start writing my half-length draft (which is due Wednesday) tomorrow. One down. One. More. To. Go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Keep your gloves up. Stay light on your feet. Good luck!

5/16/2006 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger anna said...

at least you don't have to take a scantron exam on weds. :)

5/16/2006 12:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home