Sunday, April 24, 2005

Federalism, hi-YAH!!

I'm doing a Government "review project" (we're in teams of two and each team has a section of the material to review and then re-teach to the class) on Federalism. I have now made a really kick-ass outline of everything you'd ever want to know about Federalism in the context of the American system of government. And, as of tomorrow, we will have a cool poster with charts and graphs. (I use cool here in a slightly reduced context.) Keep me in mind for all of your Federalist needs. It really, really kicks ass.

6 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Tragically, that is the sort of thing I'm about to spend the next three years studying, only with bigger words, more Latin, and smaller type.

4/25/2005 08:30:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

You will be awesome at it, never fear. And you can borrow my outline if you want it.

;-)

4/25/2005 03:49:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

You keep that outline. Do you have it in a powerpoint presentation?

4/25/2005 05:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Not yet...I suppose it could be adapted. :-) It has large section labels though.

4/25/2005 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

Is there fake blood? That is the only way I take my presentations. In dramatic format with a death scene.

4/25/2005 06:49:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Well...there's money--is money good? I guess I could work in a death scene somewhere. Perhaps we could have the founders each die after they deliver their highly applicable quotes.

4/25/2005 07:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home