Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Phun in Philly

Dad and I had an awesome time in Philly. I was hoping I'd hate it so that this whole decision would be easier, but no such luck. It was actually pretty cool, although I must say that the Stanford ProFro I've met were friendlier than the Penn ones. Also, the Stanford crowd seems much less worried about their qualifications. There was a lot of comparing of glory at Penn, and there's been very very little from Stanford. Also, I must confess, I've gotten kind of addicted to the Stanford Admit Website. It is a pit of time-wasting delight. Last night I bought my ticket to go to the Stanford Admit weekend, so that's become a lot more real. Yay! The only downside to being back is that I have to get back into the academic groove. Ugh. I just want it all to be OVER already!

3 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

You're almost done, though! You're so close you (almost) can't screw anything up now.

Also, I'm so glad you had a great weekend. Stanford is going to be superfun, though. Where do you stay?

4/20/2005 09:41:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm supposed to stay with someone in a dorm. I don't find out which dorm or with whom until I get there.

:)

Ahh the suspense.

4/20/2005 04:49:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

FUN!

4/21/2005 06:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home