Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My Pretty...

Oh man it is so pretty I can hardly stand it. And it's MINE! I just got back from "babysitting" for NHS hours at CDO. We were the childcare for a parenting class in the MPR. There were 15 of us and 5 kids. Mostly I worked on my problem set with Kevin, the other BCer who was there. Then, on my way home, the kid whose parents like the Elkhorn and who also goes to Stanford called. On my cell. On the way home. I had nothing to say. It was kind of funny. He was nice, but it was possibly the most halting conversation I've ever had in my entire life. There was NO POINT! But still, very nice of him to call me, etc, etc. Tomorrow: Last BC Calc test EVER!!! (Exciting, and really sad. No more Yetman. I could cry.)

3 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Nice of him to call, though! Maybe you'll develop some questions. Or maybe he's cute.

4/27/2005 06:13:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Maybe I will, and maybe he is.

It was nice of him. I could hear happily shouting people in the background too, so it's not like he had nothing else to do.

4/27/2005 08:26:00 AM  
Blogger anna said...

One never knows. He might be cute, or a useful person to know. :)

4/27/2005 12:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home