Thursday, June 01, 2006

My Anna and My Ed

eded Originally uploaded by Aztiger.
I was just flipping through old pictures tonight, when I stumbled upon these gems. The comments are, well, genius. How are we so funny people, seriously? We are so funny that I cracked up when I saw these and then was instantly guilty and worried that I'd woken up my roommate (I am truly the master of late night procrastination). We crack me up. This is a good thing. Someone should probably market us as the new Dave Barrys or something. We could tour and everything! It would be awesome! Or at least less odious than studying/writing papers/procrastinating is!
annatressidor Originally uploaded by Aztiger.
I particularly like Ed's wide-eyed wonder. What is he thinking? Does he dream of bacon? (Probably. And who can blame him?) And Anna's expression, which clearly states not only "Why have I been in school for a month already?" but also "Why is the coffee gone? WHY??" Probably the better question right now is "Why can I not focus and write this damn thing?" Hint: the answer might, maybe, have a lot to do with my having birthday presents sitting here, staring at me, BEGGING me to play with them. My family knows my wants only too well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

I do dream of bacon. And Anna. Though rarely together.

I, too, am having a hell of a time getting anything done. Somehow being trapped between two long weekends is not lighting the fire under my ass it should be. Maybe I need more bacon power.

6/01/2006 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger anna said...

Bacon lights the fire? Hmm. I have been off in the race with the other rats. You cute kids with your cute academics. BLAH! But at least there's a paycheck coming...someday...

6/01/2006 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You should also be thankful that there's very little chance of people bringing your roommate back to puke on your floor. I am NOT a fan of her birthday celebration methods.

6/02/2006 02:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home