Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sound Carries

Dear people smoking hooka outside my window, I am not sure if you are aware of this, but I can hear EVERY GODDAMN WORD you're saying. I know that you hooked up with Barbara, and that everyone there has also hooked up with her. I know where you live, what you like to drink, and what you talk about when you're bored. I know EVERYTHING you've been talking about, and I DO NOT CARE. Please, PLEASE, shut the HELL UP! WE can ALL hear you, like you're in our goddamn rooms. I want you to shut up and die. Goodnight. Screw you, Mary

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Man, you have been LUCKING OUT recently. This is college's way of insuring you're excited to leave for the summer.

6/05/2006 02:18:00 PM  
Blogger anna said...

Yeah, thank goodness you get to go off and have exotic Italian experiences.

6/05/2006 09:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home